Thanks for all your compliments and suggestions on our new blog format.
We are still working away on improvements, so bear with us!
Here are some tips on navigating the new format:
- First, you can scroll down and see the familiar headline categories as you’ve seen in the past, such as “Airline News” and “Airport News” and “Hotel News,” etc. If you’d like to head straight to one of those categories, just click on the appropriate category on the list on the upper left side or along the bottom of your screen.
- Second, on the main page, only the first few paragraphs of each section are displayed. To read ALL the great info we have prepared for you, be sure to always click on the “read the rest of this entry” at the end of the second paragraph, which will open up the entire section for you.
- Third: PLEASE be sure and leave your comments! Blogs and other social media tools are all about interactivity and we want to hear from you! Sound off with your comments, tips and advice! (See “Comments” links at the bottom of each post) Thanks!
- NOTE! Which post garnered the MOST comments last month? The one about problems with the iPhone.
- Important: The URL for THE TICKET has changed. It’s now https://www.travelskills.com
Stay tuned for some new delivery options (like RSS feeds), but for now, sit back, relax and enjoy the new format! We’ll continue to send you an email once or twice per month to alert you to our latest issue.
Let us know what you think about the changes! This is a work on progress and we are counting on you to help us make it perfect!
Chris McGinnis, Editor/Publisher, THE TICKET, www.travelskills.com
Is anyone else out there seeing a dark background? It should be all white. Please let us know and we will get this fixed! Sorry CG!
cynthia gersin says
hate the background since it is had to read this article