In light of Southwest’s recent fuselage failures, it’s interesting to take a look at which U.S. airlines have the oldest fleets.
Here’s a rundown, from oldest to youngest.
- Allegiant Air: 21.5 years
- Delta Air Lines: 16 years
- American Airlines: 15.1 years
- United Airlines: 15 years
- US Airways: 12.8 years
- Hawaiian Airlines: 12.1 years
- Southwest Airlines: 11.7 years
- Continental Airlines: 10 years
- Alaska Airlines: 7.7 years
- Frontier Airlines: 6.3 years
- JetBlue Airways: 5.8 years
- Spirit Airlines: 4.2 years
- Virgin America: 3.4 years
Source: Ascend Worldwide Ltd.
Posted by AP on Saturday, April 9
Leave a Reply