Don’t let peak season storms like Arthur spoil your well-laid travel plans. Just follow TravelSkills editor Chris McGinnis’s advice as shared on CNN! (Click on arrow to launch video)
Watch the video to learn more about these seven tips:
1) Book the first flight of the day
2) Learn to live out of a carry on bag
3) Be sure airline has your updated contact info
4) Use apps like FlightStats, FlightAware and HotelTonight if stranded
Please join the 25,000+ people who read TravelSkills every month! Sign up here for one email per day updates!
5) Buy day pass to airline airport club
6) Don’t stand in line! Get online or on the phone instead
7) Know when to ask for a FULL REFUND!
Have a nice holiday weekend!